Accenture Strategy Career Opportunities
Why Accenture Strategy?
In the world of strategy today, it is about the future, and in the future, technology is the disruptor. Digital technology is changing competitive landscapes and creating new opportunities for almost every organization. This situation plays directly to Accenture's strengths. With Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future. It’s a very exciting place to be!
Our 8,000+ strong team of strategists combine deep business insight and tremendous technology understanding within the context of our client’s industry. There is no one player who can bring all of that together at the scale and with the degree of integration that we can. This is what our clients’ current challenges and opportunities demand of us and it is what makes us different to any other strategy firm in the market.
Technology Strategy practice is a critical component of Accenture Strategy. Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues related to digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world.
We operate at the intersection of business and technology, bringing together our capabilities in business strategy, technology strategy and functional strategy to help our clients envision and execute industry-specific strategies that support enterprise-wide transformation.
About Technology Strategy - It is no longer about how technology supports the business strategy, but how technology can create new opportunities and new value. In today’s digital era, digital is at the heart of everything we do in Technology Strategy. Our focus:
Advise Digital Strategy: address the issues, decisions, actions and investments required in IT to create a digital business
Shape Technology Innovation and Ecosystems Program: exploring new and disruptive technologies to create a vision of how technology will shape the future and invent the next wave of cut-edge business solutions
Reposition IT: help reposition the CIO function to be fit for the digital era
Candidate will be a Manager focusing on Digital Technology Strategy and related transformation. Digital Technology Strategy practitioners work with C-suite and senior leadership of top organizations across industries and geographies to:
Apply deep technology strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills to influence client digital agenda.
Partner with technology and business leaders to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues intersecting business, digital technology & operations.
Understand clients' industry landscape and business in the context of global, economic, technology & social trends.
Adapt, develop and implement specific digital transformation solutions and drive value led work for clients.
- Drive a rigorous and structured approach to identifying and solving technology business problems that lead to strategic insights
- Lead value analysis to generate technology insights and identify value creation opportunities for clients and Accenture
- Lead the creation of well-articulated thought leadership assets that present innovative and action-oriented information, insight, knowledge, guidance and recommendations on a specific market-relevant technology strategy topic.
- Shape and lead innovative and pragmatic programs that translate results from business diagnosis and planning into transformation solutions within the digital area
- Identify/prioritize account-level value creation opportunities based on assessment activities and an understanding of high-level visions, performance gaps, and needs