Job Location: Beijing, Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00548966 00548966_en
•Key Responsibilities of the role understanding of the business and technology aspects of Industrial Software
- working knowledge of the various software development methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- creation of business cases for technology and organisational transformation
- development of architectures, estimates, staffing and implementation plans
- an ability to evaluate and communicate the pros and cons of different approaches
- leadership of smaller teams which are responsive and efficient
•At least 6 years’ experience
•Be fully mobile, often visiting our clients for meetings and workshops
•Experience interacting with clients and partners to communicate and collaborate on solution plans
•Bachelors degree, ideally in computer sciences, engineering or Mathematics
•Fluent in written and spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese
•Experience from any of the following Industrial and Functional areas:
- Automotive Industry, Utilities (electricity, gas and water)
, Logistics and transportation, Manufacturing, Industrial Automation, High Tech, Resources, Aerospace and Defense, Life Sciences, Products
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?