•Key Responsibilities of the role understanding of the business and technology aspects of Industrial Software
- working knowledge of the various software development methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- creation of business cases for technology and organisational transformation
- development of architectures, estimates, staffing and implementation plans
- an ability to evaluate and communicate the pros and cons of different approaches
- leadership of smaller teams which are responsive and efficient
•At least 6 years’ experience
•Be fully mobile, often visiting our clients for meetings and workshops
•Experience interacting with clients and partners to communicate and collaborate on solution plans
•Bachelors degree, ideally in computer sciences, engineering or Mathematics
•Fluent in written and spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese
•Experience from any of the following Industrial and Functional areas:
- Automotive Industry, Utilities (electricity, gas and water)
, Logistics and transportation, Manufacturing, Industrial Automation, High Tech, Resources, Aerospace and Defense, Life Sciences, Products
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.