Your path has led you to an IT consultation team that specializes in the particular challenges of the field of analytics/business intelligence. You deal with issues concerning the harmonization of data architectures and supervise consultation projects onsite as a specialist of everything to do with analytics/business intelligence. In this you are actively integrated in all phases of the analysis and strategy development through to the solution design, implementation, testing, and introduction. You do your utmost to optimize our customers' information management. To do this you analyze and assess the existing processes and, together with the customers, define their requirements for data models, architectures, and flows. For the realization of their requirements you rely on mature package software such as SAP BI, Cognos and Oracle BIEE or Hadoop Big data solution. Besides this you support our customers in the field of data governance, be it in the introduction of comprehensive data quality management or in the conception of master data management for market or other reference data. As part of a team, you master the restructuring and organizational changes to consolidation of data and reporting architectures that is associated with every project covering many fields. Design the common data architecture asset including framework, principle, guideline and template to guide the delivery team realize an optimized solution for the top insurance client in China.
• Deep understanding of analytics business value and work with senior clients to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solution
• Ability to tie analytic solutions to business/industry value and outcomes
• Ability to translate open ended business problems in analytical hypothesis and test the hypothesis leveraging various data sources
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in apache Hadoop, spark, kafka, hortonworks
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with Hadoop solution
Preferred Skill Requirements:
• Experience with BI planning and data governance
• Mathematics and Statistics background is a plus
• Fluent oral and written English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.