Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00531032 00531032_en
JD - Digital Transformation Manager
Accenture Digital plans, implements and manages mobility, interactive and analytics solutions for businesses and public organizations, including developing and implementing enterprise strategies; incorporating applications and managed services; creating and delivering solutions; and supplying credible, business ready offerings. Accenture Digital services are based on deep industry insights and technical expertise that helps clients across all industries achieve growth, efficiency and manage a successful transformation as they adopt the tools of a digital business.
Accenture Digital goes to market with business solutions through industry focused operating groups. Business Solutions by Industry: A suite of end-to-end Mobility, Interactive and Analytics solutions which help clients to address industry-specific business needs and challenges, underpinned by a set of core offerings.
Digital Consulting: A suite of strategy and consulting services which help clients to envision and structure business value driven digital transformations and apply leading practice technology execution.
Applications Services: A shared services solution for application development and suite of post-launch services utilizing multi-platform development, industrialized reusable processes, assets and tools, and an automated proprietary test framework.
Managed Services: A fully- managed, service platform that understands and builds around user context to enable central orchestration and omni-channel service delivery, management and monetization over an ecosystem of interconnected devices.
For additional information, please visit: www.accenture.com/digital
Accenture Digital is looking for Go to Market/Transformation Manager.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manager for Digital work within the Greater China focusing on mainland clients.
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying, pursuing, and facilitation in closing digital opportunities across the industries
- Support developing and enriching our Digital offers, co-develop campaigns to bring to clients.
- Work closely with the Accenture Digital Business Units and GTM leadership team
- Mobility, Analytics and Interactive (and Delivery) - to understand the offers so as to better serve the clients re: digital transformation needs
- Digital experience (mix of functional & technical proficiency) across Mobility, Analytics and Interactive
- 5+ years of consulting or innovation/agency experiences
- 5+ years of experience in industry functions such as Retail, CG&S, Auto .. etc
- 5+ years experience with some of the following areas: digital marketing, digital sales, content management, omni-channel, eCommerce/mCommerce, social media and service
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Understanding of Accenture (how we operate & go to market);
- Hands-on experience in industry functions (e.g. content management, licensing, rights management, content distribution, viewership/content consumption, sales, marketing and distribution);
- Understanding of the industry landscape (clients, trends and challenges in the industry);
- Ability to work on a team, integrating with the client account team, the digital business units and other diverse organizations;
- Great communication skills;
- Good working level English Skill;
- Ability to travel as needed.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.