JD - Digital Transformation Manager
Accenture Digital plans, implements and manages mobility, interactive and analytics solutions for businesses and public organizations, including developing and implementing enterprise strategies; incorporating applications and managed services; creating and delivering solutions; and supplying credible, business ready offerings. Accenture Digital services are based on deep industry insights and technical expertise that helps clients across all industries achieve growth, efficiency and manage a successful transformation as they adopt the tools of a digital business.
Accenture Digital goes to market with business solutions through industry focused operating groups. Business Solutions by Industry: A suite of end-to-end Mobility, Interactive and Analytics solutions which help clients to address industry-specific business needs and challenges, underpinned by a set of core offerings.
Digital Consulting: A suite of strategy and consulting services which help clients to envision and structure business value driven digital transformations and apply leading practice technology execution.
Applications Services: A shared services solution for application development and suite of post-launch services utilizing multi-platform development, industrialized reusable processes, assets and tools, and an automated proprietary test framework.
Managed Services: A fully- managed, service platform that understands and builds around user context to enable central orchestration and omni-channel service delivery, management and monetization over an ecosystem of interconnected devices.
For additional information, please visit: www.accenture.com/digital
Accenture Digital is looking for Go to Market/Transformation Manager.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manager for Digital work within the Greater China focusing on mainland clients.
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying, pursuing, and facilitation in closing digital opportunities across the industries
- Support developing and enriching our Digital offers, co-develop campaigns to bring to clients.
- Work closely with the Accenture Digital Business Units and GTM leadership team
- Mobility, Analytics and Interactive (and Delivery) - to understand the offers so as to better serve the clients re: digital transformation needs
- Digital experience (mix of functional & technical proficiency) across Mobility, Analytics and Interactive
- 5+ years of consulting or innovation/agency experiences
- 5+ years of experience in industry functions such as Retail, CG&S, Auto .. etc
- 5+ years experience with some of the following areas: digital marketing, digital sales, content management, omni-channel, eCommerce/mCommerce, social media and service
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Understanding of Accenture (how we operate & go to market);
- Hands-on experience in industry functions (e.g. content management, licensing, rights management, content distribution, viewership/content consumption, sales, marketing and distribution);
- Understanding of the industry landscape (clients, trends and challenges in the industry);
- Ability to work on a team, integrating with the client account team, the digital business units and other diverse organizations;
- Great communication skills;
- Good working level English Skill;
- Ability to travel as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.