Key responsibilities may include
- Work with senior clients to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solution.
- Supervise the development of advanced analytics and statistical models to support functional and industry applications. For e.g. customer segmentation, customer acquisition, product cross-selling and customer retention, etc.
- Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities
- Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and workplan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Performing/interpreting value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Monitoring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary
- Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes