Accenture is comprised of four main workforces who may have open opportunities for candidates depending on skills, career objectives and the sort of work experience they're looking for.
Our Consulting workforce is at the heart of our ability to innovate and deliver results that help create high performance. With deep specialist knowledge in business, industry, technical and functional areas, consulting people are responsible for designing, building and delivering high-value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
Accenture Technology Solutions
Accenture Technology Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance-providing practical programming and technology implementation for business. They collaborate with Accenture's global network of Consulting and Services professionals to offer our clients a "start-to-finish" approach to technology challenges.
Services people work on Accenture's outsourcing projects. We build long-term relationships with our clients through both managing and providing the business processes they require. These processes range from application development and infrastructure support right through to key business processes such as finance and accounting and human resources. Our services include maintaining and improving key functional and technical business processes for clients. The work done by our Services workforce is a vital part of the value that we deliver to our clients, enabling them to concentrate on achieving high performance.
Our Enterprise workforce provides deep expertise to manage and operate Accenture's business functions and support client teams. Enterprise professionals work in a wide range of functional areas including human resources, marketing and communications, finance, quality control, legal, IT, facilities and services.
- The referring alum must have permission from the candidate to submit their resume.
- The referring alum must have personal knowledge of the candidate he or she is referring. An unsolicited resume sent to an alum by a candidate whom the alum does not know is not considered a referral.
- Referral awards will be processed 90 days after the candidate's start date provided that the hired candidate is an active employee in good standing.
- Referred candidates may not be:
- Candidates who have interviewed with the Company within the past year
- Previously referred from another source within the past year
- Employed at a current Company client, or at a business/organization to which the Company currently is proposing work, without written consent from the Company Client Group Director responsible for that client relationship
- Temporary or contractual employees
- Alumni should not refer candidates from a previous employer if doing so would violate a nonsolicitation/noncompete agreement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.