- Manage the delivery of Digital Marketing, especially Performance Marketing related projects
- Provide leadership to the project team of Analysts
- Ensure consistent high quality of project deliverables
- Drive value creation, thought leadership and innovation in project team
- Engage and manage mid-/high-level clients who are directly involved in the project, as well as broader client stakeholders
- Manage project financials to ensure delivery is executed on time and on budget
- Manage 3rd party marketing service providers (e.g. agencies) for execution and operation.
- 6 – 10 years of working experience in Digital Marketing, Performance Marketing
- Proven track records in CRM strategy & operation, SEM/SEO, programmatic ads, social marketing, analytics
- CRM experience preferred
- Understand data, having analytics background and experience is preferred
- Working experience in either Consulting, Agency or In-house Digital Marketing or CRM Department.
- Proven leadership skills in leading with cross functional teams in Marketing and Technology
- Strong communication skills in Mandarin and English.
- Enjoys working in an open and agile environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.