Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00407606 00407606_en
- Manage the delivery of Digital Marketing, especially Performance Marketing related projects
- Provide leadership to the project team of Analysts
- Ensure consistent high quality of project deliverables
- Drive value creation, thought leadership and innovation in project team
- Engage and manage mid-/high-level clients who are directly involved in the project, as well as broader client stakeholders
- Manage project financials to ensure delivery is executed on time and on budget
- Manage 3rd party marketing service providers (e.g. agencies) for execution and operation.
- 6 – 10 years of working experience in Digital Marketing, Performance Marketing
- Proven track records in CRM strategy & operation, SEM/SEO, programmatic ads, social marketing, analytics
- CRM experience preferred
- Understand data, having analytics background and experience is preferred
- Working experience in either Consulting, Agency or In-house Digital Marketing or CRM Department.
- Proven leadership skills in leading with cross functional teams in Marketing and Technology
- Strong communication skills in Mandarin and English.
- Enjoys working in an open and agile environment
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.