Key responsibilities may include
· Work with senior clients to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solution.
· Good knowledge of risk analysis and data mining technique.
· Supervise the development of advanced analytics and statistical models to support functional and industry applications. For e.g. risk identification, trust and credit assessment, product cross-selling and customer retention, etc.
· Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities
· Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and workplan development using problem solving principles and past experience
· Performing/interpreting value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
· Monitoring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary
· Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes
· 3+ years of related working experience
· Abundunt cross-industries experience on analysis modeling and data mining projects
· Ability to meet travel requirements
· Bachelor degree or above from top-tier university
· Major in quantitative discipline, such as Statistics, Math, Econometrics etc. are an advantage
· Master data mining tools ,such as SAS, SPSS, R etc.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Mandarin and English
· Candidates can be base in Beijing or Shanghai
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.