Job Location: Beijing, Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00391625 00391625_en
Key responsibilities may include
· Work with senior clients to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solution.
· Good knowledge of risk analysis and data mining technique.
· Supervise the development of advanced analytics and statistical models to support functional and industry applications. For e.g. risk identification, trust and credit assessment, product cross-selling and customer retention, etc.
· Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities
· Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and workplan development using problem solving principles and past experience
· Performing/interpreting value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
· Monitoring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary
· Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes
· 3+ years of related working experience
· Abundunt cross-industries experience on analysis modeling and data mining projects
· Ability to meet travel requirements
· Bachelor degree or above from top-tier university
· Major in quantitative discipline, such as Statistics, Math, Econometrics etc. are an advantage
· Master data mining tools ,such as SAS, SPSS, R etc.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Mandarin and English
· Candidates can be base in Beijing or Shanghai
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?