Job Location: Beijing, Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00375060 00375060_en
Key responsibilities may include
· Work with senior clients to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solution.
· Good knowledge of risk analysis and data mining technique.
· Supervise the development of advanced analytics and statistical models to support functional and industry applications. For e.g. risk identification, trust and credit assessment, product cross-selling and customer retention, etc.
· Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities
· Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and workplan development using problem solving principles and past experience
· Performing/interpreting value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
· Monitoring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary
· Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes
· 1-6 years of related working experience
· Abundunt cross-industries experience on analysis modeling and data mining projects
· Ability to meet travel requirements
· Bachelor degree or above from top-tier university
· Major in quantitative discipline, such as Statistics, Math, Econometrics etc. are an advantage
· Master data mining tools ,such as SAS, SPSS, R etc.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Mandarin and English
· Candidates can be base in Beijing or Shanghai
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.