Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Candidate should perform development, unit testing, code reviews using Java Spring Boot B: Candidate should work on REST and SOAP Web Services C: Candidate should work with static code analysis tools like SonarQube automated unit testing using JUNITS / Mockito D: Candidate should be familiar with Agile methodology good to have
- Technical Experience : A: Candidate should have 5-6 years of experience in Java/J2EE B: Candidate must have experience as a Scrum Master C: Candidate must have experience in working agile teams
- Professional Attributes : A: Candidate should have good communication and Analytical skill B : Candidate should have problem solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Advanced Application Engineering
Posted 2 days ago
Technology-AI Data Scientist
Posted 4 days ago
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
Technology - DevOps Developer
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.