Accenture is one of the leading providers of management consulting services worldwide with more than 15,000 consultants in 49 countries. Our management consultants create, design and build new business models and help our clients integrate and operate them. You'll have the opportunity to turn theory into practice and shape strategies right through from inception to execution. How? By acting as a trusted advisor in identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing/restructuring critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates, in order to help them become a high-performance business. Our suite of services deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients and are built on both industry and business expertise.
We have opportunities for you to join our Accenture Strategy team in the Capability Network – Operations practice
Capability Network – Operations practice deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to our clients in Supply Chain Management. As part of the Capability Network, you will always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture. You will find a stimulating environment where you will work with prestigious global clients on diverse and challenging projects that deliver real business outcomes, enabling you to increase your skillset and knowledge and enhance your career development. Your impact will be truly global as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
We are currently seeking management consultants at the Consultant level to provide consulting services to our clients in Fulfillment and Logistics areas, which cover network design, inventory planning and management, operation planning, order fulfillment, warehousing, transportation, distribution operations, reverse logistics, and other logistics related projects, preferably in China market.
The key areas of focus/consideration for the Operations practice in fulfillment and Logistics areas are:
- Design and implement efficient and effective supply chain networks that support client business strategies
- Balancing the tradeoffs of customer service levels, inventory deployment, network options, transport and distribution costs
- Help companies implement processes, applications, and enablement strategies to support the transaction flow from customer inquiry through to financial settlement, order to cash process
Key responsibilities may include:
- Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology in Logistics and Supply Chain related projects
- Supervising business diagnosis and transportation activities
- Management of daily operative communication with the client
- Deliver expertise for the implementation and continuous improvement of Logistics strategy, organization, network, processes, operations, and technology. Typical Fulfillment and Logistics projects include:
- Strategy: Supply Chain strategy, Logistics and Supply Chain assessment, fulfillment model, customer service policy
- Organization: functional (re)structure, role sort, job description, job competency
- Network: infrastructure design, inventory policy
- Process: standard operation procedures, KPI setup, benchmarking
- Operation: transportation planning, route planning, warehouse layout design, equipment and automations, 3PL service evaluation, logistics trainings
- Technology: ERP, TMS, WMS, YMS system implementation and business process management
- Deliver cost saving initiatives including productivity and utilization of logistics resources and facilities covering transportation, warehousing and customer delivery to meet project deliverables
- Setup and evaluate logistics performance measurement KPIs and benchmarking process. Periodical interviews with the client for measurements/KPIs presentation
- Leverage best practices and existing operation standards to create client-specific business solutions for Logistics and Supply Chain improvements
- Conceptualize, design and build re-usable components around the Logistics practices to help accelerate the development of Capability Network.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for making client proposals and setting up project objectives for the prospective projects
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%