Accenture Digital offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. No other company offers the same blend of insight, assets and industry expertise to help companies become digital businesses.
Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition.
As part of our Analytics practice, you will join a worldwide network of over 13,000 smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading statistical tools, methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking consultants provide analytically-informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
Key responsibilities may include
- Work with senior clients to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solution.
- Good knowledge of communication industry.
- Supervise the development of advanced analytics and statistical models to support functional and industry applications.
- Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities
- Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Performing/interpreting value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Monitoring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary
- Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes