- The CFR Reporting Team is a global, cross-organizational capability responsible for defining, delivering, and continuously improving a standard suite of financial reporting to meet the current and evolving needs of Accenture's Operating Groups, Growth Platforms and Geographies to manage their components of the business. The objectives of this integrated capability are to:
- Reduce the number of reports produced and the entities producing them.
- Better control the metrics that are reported.
- Avoid conflicting versions of the truth and related leadership frustration.
- Avoid the finance organization becoming trapped in report re-creation and/or analysis paralysis modes vs. making and supporting business decisions
- Responding promptly and appropriately to the evolving reporting needs of our business
- Producing and delivering standard reports to support our Finance organizations.
- Analyzing reporting results for reasonableness and accuracy prior to distribution.
- Providing support to the users of these reports by following up on any questions or issues with reports.
- Applying deep logic and data-mining skills to troubleshoot anomalies in reports and respond to ad hoc report requests.
- Providing recommendations to improve and enhance the standard reporting suite and assisting with the design, build and test of these new/enhanced reports.
- Collaborating with CIO to improve, enhance, and add to our standard reporting suite.
- Applying a balance of commercial and technical knowledge to gather/review business requirements and to recommend and prioritize enhancements that ensure they meet operational needs.
- Driving the monthly SAP Management Reporting processes and improvements of these.
- Providing functional support to users of SAP management reporting.
- Responding to complex ad hoc requests.
Management reporting delivery includes data analysis, data manipulation, data validation, report generation and/or distribution, model/template/slide design and rendering, business analysis, commentary scripting, and documentation.
- Global Profitability Service group and Industry (GPSI), Global Client Contribution, GILC, Sales & Backlog, OI / CRS, Pre Close Flash, NR & CI Pre Close, OI/CRS Pre Close, BD, M&O/PD&R, Activity, Travel, MD&I, Non Contract Costs, Capital, Foundation Clients, ODE Change , Deal Economic Exceptions, Working Capital, DSO Contract, Top 25 DSO Impact, Suspense, Labor Cost, Cost to serve, Solution Contingency
- Geographic Reporting Package, GS Pre Close & Standard Reports, Global Client Contribution by GU, Pre Close Flash; Corporate Functions, Labor Cost, Cost to serve, Infrastructure Capital, GILC, BD Exports and Imports, Deal Economic Exceptions, ODE Change , GPSI by GU
- Diamond Client, Client reporting (Top 100, Top 100 R&B, Top 20, etc), New Booking Analysis, Trend File, CG/OU Summary, OUPM, CSG/OU Quadrant, I&R/DSO Executive Memo, I&R External DSO, I&R/DSO by OG Analysis, Inventory Credit Analysis, Client Financing Comparison, Capital CF ST/LT, Capital by Contract, Interest Income, Balance Sheet, First Call and Analyst Mean.
- Reporting delivery / Maintain speed and accuracy in the delivery of results
- Reporting maintenance: updates as walking through SAP new releases, System deployments, Organization Changes and Economic Model Changes
- Transition of stabilized reporting
- Provide business analysis support to internal customers
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as requested by Finance leadership
- As necessary, participate in standardization workgroups playing a key role in designing (total or partially) STD reports, testing and transitioning
- Help in the design and implementation of common processes across the GRT
- Maintain business knowledge and expertise over time as the operating model, data model, and Leadership focus change and evolve.
- Collaborate with peers and engaging other levels, teams, and groups in order to leverage knowledge, skills, and capabilities across the business.
- Finance and/or Accounting Bachelor's Degree
- Related experience with a working knowledge of business, finance, and accounting fundamentals
- Microsoft Office Skills - a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, especially in a group or team setting
- A strong analytical sensibility and capacity to dissect and solve logic problems
- A meticulous attention to detail
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude and solid work ethic
- Willingness to learn data manipulation best practices techniques (Excel, Access)
- Prior knowledge and experience working with a large, corporate financial system or management reporting system.
- Other Microsoft Office Skills (PowerPoint, Word, Access).
- SAP Financials, SAP Business Reporting, and/or SAP Business Explorer experience
- Overtime as needed
- Flexibility in work hours, especially at Fiscal Quarter End or Fiscal Year End
- No travel expected
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.