Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Configure SAP MDG system for MM, BP, Finance b Build SAP MDG RICEFs c Lead a team of 2 to 3 MDG configurators d Interact with the client to gather requirements around SAP MDG e Good client interaction skills
- Technical Experience : a Should have worked on atleast 2 end to end SAP MDG projects b 6 years of experience with SPA MDG 90 or higher c Experience on ABAP and all modules of MDG d Should have worked on complex RICEFs e Should have worked on ECC 60 or higher or S4 HANA
- Professional Attributes : a Good Communication Skill b Flexible to work c Ability to work under pressure d Good Analytical skill and presentation skill e Decision making ability
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Advanced Application Engineering
Posted 2 days ago
Technology-AI Data Scientist
Posted 4 days ago
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
Technology - DevOps Developer
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.