- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Driven to excel in a fast-paced, client-facing consulting environment in which it is essential to keep up to date with the rapidly developing trends in digital.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- 3-6 years (Consultants) or 1-3 years (Analysts) digital experience in:
- Multi/Omni Channel eCommerce Solutions & Services.
- Multi-platform rich media web sites and applications.
- Multi Tenancy eCommerce stores.
- eService / eCare web applications.
- Market mainstream packaged solutions such as Hybris and/or host solutions such as Demandware and/or open source solutions such as Magento and/or Customized solutions using .Net/J2EE/PhP techniques. Experienced with IBM Smarter Commerce portfolio, primarily WebSphere Commerce Suite (WCS), and Oracle ATG is a plus.
- System implementation and/or operation lifecycle involvements of analyze, design, build, test, deploy, maintain/operate.
- Solid delivery and hands-on problem resolving abilities.
- Quick learner, “Agile” & “Digital”!
- Deep function and/or technical domain knowledge of China digital ecosystem.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good team player and can retain a mutual-respect work relationship with others.
- Flexibility to travel and work on offsite projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.