- Support defining the financial transformation strategy;
- Lead independently a team to conduct client interview: identify the issues, understand the management requirement and establish the principles of financial transformation;
- Tailor the financial performance management metrics, including to as-is assessment, new metrics design and model deployment;
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Business with accounting focus, or similar qualifications. Professional accounting qualification will be a plus;
- Minimum of 3 years working experiences in a leading business consulting organization or financial/ accounting organization;
- budgeting and planning, cost management, enterprise performance management, benchmark management, profitability analysis and forecasting, internal settlement management;
- Proven ability and work experience of defining, measuring and tracking financial KPIs is preferred;
- Proven ability to work strong analytical and creative problem-solving capabilities;
- Ability to establish credibility quickly and demonstrate expertise;
- Ability to create a positive learning culture, coach and develop team members;
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.