- Apply strategic thinking to deliver end-to-end user experience solutions with a focus on user needs and business goals directly responsible for delivering all aspects of design, from defining customer needs to delivering concepts and prototypes to UI specifications for development
- Work directly with clients and prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts
- Turn visions into concepts and translate those concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity. Utilize industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines, and design specs
- Work closely with Project Lead and Project Manager to plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, interaction design, and usability testing
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flow diagrams, wireframes, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Work closely with development teams to manage the design process, drive decisions, track design issues and ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- 7+ years in-depth knowledge and experience of user interface design with consumer applications, preferably mobile devices, rich web apps/site, interactive TV within the media, telecommunications, and broadband industries.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Balsamiq, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flex, etc…
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
- Have a strategic perspective on the variety of work including business; brand, and/or strategic experience are desirable.
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to work with a blank slate and inspire others
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of Web technologies HTML5, CSS, JS, and various other technologies a plus
- Strong knowledge of design process and project management
- Bachelor degree in a design-related discipline
- Strong online portfolio available for viewing
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Informatica PowerCenter Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Houston
Capability Network CFO&EV Senior Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.