Accenture Digital offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. No other company offers the same blend of insight, assets and industry expertise to help companies become digital businesses.
Accenture Interactive, part of Accenture Digital, helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale. Specifically we...
- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers in real time, using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits.
- Optimize marketing processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics and marketing outcomes.
- We build, deploy, maintain and scale marketing solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services in Customer Data Management and Analytics, Customer Experience Management, Content Services, Digital Analytics, eCommerce, Marketing and Media Optimization, Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology Services, Marketing Transformation and Merchandising Analytics and Optimization.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Competent / technical subject matter expert (SME) in the digital commerce domain.
- Define and implement technical designs to support transactional eCommerce applications and tools as part of the sales and pre-sales stages
- Define overall technical design/system architecture for enterprise level applications and document the details in technical design document (TDD) then engage with team of developers to build and implement the solution.
- Develop and lead the development of applications and integration of 3rd party tools & platforms.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Conduct technology benchmarking and industry analysis to define the strategic direction.
- Mentor developers to help them solve problems and grow.
- Conduct code review sessions and use as training opportunity for the development team.
- Create, communicate, and maintain best practices and coding standards for team. Hold the development team accountable to follow these best practices.
- Work with multiple technologies and in projects with high complexity.
- Work to consistently improve internal processes and champion TEOA/Lean events targeted towards continuous improvement.
- Must be able to conceptualize and verbalize the benefits of technology in solving real business problems.