Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Objectives of Role
- To provide high quality customer service to employees and vendors in response to email, telephone or fax enquiries
- To process invoices and credit notes in line with tax guidelines, perform necessary checks prior to posting
- To complete reports as outsourced industry required
- Provide a single contact to all the finance relate queries.
- Resolution of external and internal calls related to finance.
- Field incoming calls
- Action email enquiries
- Offer expedited solutions
- Initiate follow-up calls
- Document all issues, resolution & follow-up actions in Supportwork
- Identify repetitive queries
- Update procedures and user guide
Manage Close Process
- Ensure Close process is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform high level review of both balance sheet for obvious errors, omissions or inconsistencies.
- Attest to accuracy of General Ledger. Sign off all reconciliations.
- Proactively communicate with the client on close related issues.
- Ensure Compliance with client Accounting policies.
- Support extended working hours during close and year end periods.
Oversee Stat. Compliance
- Manage the preparation of all compliance documentation as defined by client.
- Proactively engage with client on issues or potential issues concerning compliance requirements.
- Review all compliance documentation prior to submission to client for accuracy and completeness.
- Proactively assist in ensuring compliance with all statutory and statistical requirements in a geography.
- Provide on site tax audit support if required and agreed by both parties.
- Support audit of financial statements as required.
Other / Adhoc Requests
- Respond in a timely manner to Ad Hoc requests from client.
- Manage capacity or Service Level Agreement to ensure timely delivery of requests.
- Proactively make available spare capacity during the month to client for to utilize for Ad Hoc reporting.
- Service Delivery: Ensure all targets and deadlines described in Service Level Agreement are met.
- Team Management: Create a strong and effective team motivated towards effective performance. Participate in recruitment and effectively manage successioin and turnover.
- Client Service: Create an environment where client needs are the priority. Build flexibility and adaptability into service offering.
- Financial accountabi8lity: Ensure Service is delivered on budget to client. Additional requests should be carefully and proactively managed.
- Quality Control: Promote high quality service within team.