Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Delivers HR service which may include one or more of the following areas: Peopleline, HR Advisory, Pensions, Performance, Resourcing, Exit and Rewards.
- May provide services aligned to other service lines / other services from their assigned areas from time-to-time based on business requirements
- Has a working knowledge of services (products) delivered through work experience and/or training
- Completes regular standard tasks with the opportunity to vary work sequencing
- Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience
- Selects the most appropriate procedures from a given set of solutions / procedures
- Able to recognise and act on non-standard situations, and adapt work to business goals
- Provides service in line with the defined Service Level Agreements in place and in accordance with the agreed scope of service as reflected in process flows and Local Work Instructions (LWIs)
- Partners effectively with other members of the Regional Delivery Centre (RDC) delivery team on a day-to-day basis in the joint delivery of service ('products') to Accenture clients to meet agreed service levels.
- Prepares official documents and letters
- Works within standard client and other relevant policies as part of regular HR activities
- Works within local legislation in order to resolve cases and queries
- Updates HR data on PeopleSoft system
- Where appropriate, documents details of communications (telephone conversations and emails). Telephone conversations will be documented in the language of communication used by the THE CLIENT case originator/ employee
- Fluent English skill
- 1-3years related working experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Passionate, Reasonable
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.