职位名称：人事流程经理/专员 HRO Processor
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Delivers HR service which may include one or more of the following areas: Peopleline, HR Advisory, Pensions, Performance, Resourcing, Exit and Rewards.
- May provide services aligned to other service lines / other services from their assigned areas from time-to-time based on business requirements
- Has a working knowledge of services (products) delivered through work experience and/or training
- Completes regular standard tasks with the opportunity to vary work sequencing
- Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience
- Selects the most appropriate procedures from a given set of solutions / procedures
- Able to recognise and act on non-standard situations, and adapt work to business goals
- Provides service in line with the defined Service Level Agreements in place and in accordance with the agreed scope of service as reflected in process flows and Local Work Instructions (LWIs)
- Partners effectively with other members of the Regional Delivery Centre (RDC) delivery team on a day-to-day basis in the joint delivery of service ('products') to Accenture clients to meet agreed service levels.
- Prepares official documents and letters
- Works within standard client and other relevant policies as part of regular HR activities
- Works within local legislation in order to resolve cases and queries
- Updates HR data on PeopleSoft system
- Where appropriate, documents details of communications (telephone conversations and emails). Telephone conversations will be documented in the language of communication used by the THE CLIENT case originator/ employee