ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to begin a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Immersed in a digitally-compassionate and innovation-led environment, here is where you can help top clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on the most ground-breaking projects imaginable.
Intelligence Engineering Services is a high performing team to join! We focus on client adoption of disruptive technologies, technology architecture and providing specialized skills related to integration, custom software engineering, testing, application modernization, agile and more. We help our clients with the most complex projects including working in open web platforms, DevOps platforms as well as intelligent Computing and Architecture enhancement.
WORK YOU’LL DO
- Design and develop microservices/APIs using either Java/Spring boot or node.js .Collaborate with clients, architects, and application architectures to understand the operational objectives and purpose of the future system integration.
- Understand the points of integration between the different systems and highlight the potential risks associated with the delivery of solutions
- Collaborate with Functional Designers and Developers in order to find best solutions
- Produce detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Assist in producing solutions with threat assessments and associated security awareness
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR
- 5-7 years of hands on experience designing and developing microservices using either Java/Spring Boot or node.js
- 5-7 years of experience with system integration
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger
- Experience developing within agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline
- Experienced in 3-tier, n-tier, cloud computing, microservices architectures and SOA.
- Good knowledge of integration architectures
- Experience supporting and/or implementing complex integration projects
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience with Data modeling would be an asset
- Experience deploying systems into a production Cloud Native Environment
- Experience in web-scale applications
- Certification as an AWS Solution Architect (Associate or Pro), Microsoft MCSA or MCSE for Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Professional Cloud Architect or other similar certification
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success Leading/Managing team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
LocationsOntario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.