Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How? We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond. Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization.
A force for change. You know that companies must change or be left behind, and you know how to help companies do that. You’ve got the skills, tools and know-how to help companies remake themselves from top-to-bottom to be more nimble, more capable, and more productive.
- Help clients through the transformation process that will make their companies more capable
- Develop human-centered strategies for change that are agile, and ready for the digital world
- Support the translation of strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic change strategies
- Design agile change strategies that will help companies change their culture and the way they do everything while preparing them for the future
- Use leading practice change tools and methodologies including:
- Predictive analytics
- Engagement, collaboration and facilitation tools like Mentimeter/ThinkTank
- Experience design using personas and informed by organizational analytics
- Help clients transform their companies into resilient organizations comfortable with redirection and ambiguity
- Help Accenture with business development including proposals and client relationships
- Build our T&O practice by helping with market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, and knowledge management
- Be ready to build those air miles with travel as needed
Here’s what you need:
- At least 3 years working as a consultant
- At least 1 year of organizational change experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got at least 3 years’ experience working as a consultant on organizational change projects
- You’ve got at least 3 years’ experience in 3 or more of the following areas: Change Analytics, Change Tracking, Change Adoption, Organizational Design, Design Thinking, Change Capability, Agile Change, Communication, Learning, Culture, Talent
- You know everything there is to know about how to design, develop and roll out HR processes
- You’re familiar with digital tools like HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - SAP IMWM Lead
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - Deputy Sales & Distribution Lead CP
Federal - Power Platform/MS Dynamics Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.