- End-to-End delivery responsibility over an SAP program / project, including
- Quality of Delivery and client satisfaction
- Scope, Schedule and Milestones
- Resources, Costs and Financial
- Deliver SAP Revenues and Margin plans by working with the Accenture Canada SAP Leadership and the Market Units
- Manage portfolio of projects and workstreams within an SAP program and/or client environment, including required resources supply and demand
- Manage the needs of client stakeholders and the Accenture delivery team to meet agreed scope and timelines
- Work with the required Accenture SAP delivery centers, onshore and offshore, ensuring quality, timing and cost-effective delivery
- Support Accenture’s SAP sales pursuits by driving Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information, and attending orals and executive meetings
- Maintain industry, sector and technical SAP knowledge by attending key workshops; growing personal networks; and participating in professional societies
- Represent Accenture in social media and be an active contributor
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in end-to-end SAP project implementations.
- Strong leadership, relationship management, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Delivery acumen and report to client executives on program performance
- Background and expertise in SAP Technology Delivery and complex systems implementation, including SAP ECC and/or S/4HANA
- Experience extending SAP solutions with custom development and/or cloud technologies
- Expertise leading large teams working in global, distributed / multi-location projects
- Interact as a peer at executive levels in client companies and comfortable working within complex organizations, and an ability to build empathy, credibility and trust with key customers
- Effectively manage and mitigate program / project risks and issues
- Possession of a “Can-do” attitude
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience managing S/4HANA implementations and/or conversions
- Experience working in consulting and/or professional services organization
- Experience and familiarity working with an offshore/global team
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled collaboration program
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries,
LocationsAlberta - Calgary,Ontario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.