- Possess a minimum of 7 years of experience in testing project delivery or delivery of testing services.
- Possess a minimum of 2 year of experience of leading a test team
- Demonstrated experience in Test Management including planning, script development & maintenance, and execution, define strategies, standard approaches, methodology and techniques for testing.
- Demonstrated experience in leading Test Maturity assessments and process improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated understanding of test automation throughout the stack, and tools to support.
- Demonstrated experience developing test plans, test strategies and automation strategies in multiple delivery methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to interact with internal management team and external clients using strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong automation skills focus with selenium and CI/CD .
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with test automation, in one of the next generation tools.
- Demonstrated experience using Test-Driven or Behavior-Driven Development
- Demonstrated experience in application development.
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD), including one or more of the build/deploy/version control tools.
- Sound knowledge of various technologies (JAVA, SQL, etc.) or Packages (SAP, Microsoft Platforms, etc.)
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.