- Work with Commercial and Account Leadership in order to:
- Deliver consistent, predictable results
- Meet or exceed Accenture’s deal economics through rigorous adherence to commercial disciplines and processes
- Enforce disciplined and proficient management of the commercial aspects of Accenture’s contracts to safeguard it’s revenues, profits and reputation
- Focus on all elements of account lifecycle including Sell (FY planning, sales support), Manage (resource enablement, finance tracking and reporting/KPI’s, quality and tool management, etc.) and Deliver
- Assist commercial and/or account leadership in communicating and executing the commercial vision for the account.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of operational or related commercial management experience, ideally having medium to high exposure to or done work in all four pillars of commercial management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing medium or large complexity projects (including project planning, management, reporting, communications, issue resolution) involving one or more functional areas, work streams, or other units
- Ability to establish credibility as a member of the account management team and with other internal stakeholders in order to cultivate and maintain trust and mutual respect
- Ability to understand the commercial issues within the area(s) of accountability, prioritize accordingly, and ensure follow through and frequent communication with relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate daily activities of multiple work streams, focused on issue resolution, while being an effective communicator and project manager
- Familiarity with Accenture policies and procedures.
- Strong leadership presence.
- Resilient, self-motived, goal driven orientation.
- 5 years of experience in managing high complexity projects (including project planning, management, reporting, communications, issue resolution) involving one or more functional areas, work streams, or other units.
- Very good English oral and written communications skills, message development and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient with Accenture standard tools such as MMS, MME, MMB, myScheduling, etc
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.