- Minimum 3 years hands on experience developing innovative applications.
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing an architecture for a cloud native application.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Azure Cloud Platform, ( platform components and assembling application and runtime architecture).
- Cloud Certification.
- Experience working in an agile team.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience with serverless frameworks and architectures.
- Experience with containerizing legacy applications in the public cloud; native or 3rd party container solutions (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Docker EE, Mesosphere)
- Experience with machine learning models and artificial intelligence (TensorFlow, Amazon SageMaker, Gluon, mxnet)
- Experience with data transformations or data warehousing (AWS Redshift, AWS Glue, etc.)
- Experience with writing Infrastructure as Code for the public cloud (Terraform, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, etc.)
Experience with event driven architectures and constituent technologies (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis) and patterns (Event Sourcing, etc)
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at Accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.