- Minimum 5+ years of experience in SAP ABAP development
- 4 years of experience in SAP Fiori and SAP UI5 development
- Experience in SAP Fiori security, roles setup, Fiori Launchpad setup
- Experience developing SAP application using SAP WEBIDE
- Design SAP Fiori customer specific enhancements and develops autonomously
- Good understanding of Fiori Architecture and Gateway Deployments
- Knowledge of various UX design techniques, Eg SAP Fiori Design
- Extensive application support background, with experience in managing priorities and workloads and coordinating the resolution of issues across team
- Knowledge of SAP support methodologies and tools
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience in designing/architecting complex solutions
Expertise in development of complex custom SAP UI5 Applications
Expertise in development and extending SAP Fiori applications
Experience in ABAP, Gateway Services, JSON and XML (including debugging)
Experience in developing secure SAP UI applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) etc.
Experience in designing/architecting complex solutions
Experience in Agile / Hybrid Agile Delivery Skills.
S/4 experience is a benefit
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
LocationsOntario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
USA PA - Philadelphia
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.