Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Why Accenture Security?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture Security helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 5000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it is able to offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders at Sr Director/CISO/CIO level
• Lead Identity and Access Management (IAM) proposal development and sales/marketing collateral
• Grow IAM services/business in one or more industry verticals
• Drive IAM opportunities, including solution planning, deal shaping, estimating and pricing
• Lead IAM business case development
• Lead IAM strategy, roadmap and vision definition
• Deliver IAM programs
• Conduct IAM vendor tool selection/product recommendations
• Manage IAM delivery programs consisting of multiple projects, work streams, phases or releases, including financials and staffing
• Manage IAM delivery for enterprise and/or customer-facing deployments
• Assist in development of point of views, white papers, and other knowledge capital
• 100% travel required
• Minimum 10 years of experience with planning and implementing IAM capabilities, including:
o Identity Governance & Administration
o Access Management & Federation Directory Services
o Identity as a Service (IDaaS)
• Minimum 5 years of experience selling and delivering IAM services for large organizations or governments globally
• Experience implementing packaged or custom IAM solutions, including but not limited to Oracle, IBM, CA, SailPoint, RSA/Aveksa, ForgeRock, Okta, Dell/Quest, PingIdentity, Securonix
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Security sales and delivery expertise in IAM with ability to cross sell into other security practice areas
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Computer Science, CIS/MIS, Engineering)
• Experience working for the Big 4 or Global SI is highly desired
• Knowledge of IAM software vendors, including product capabilities, strategy and roadmap
• Industry recognized professional Security certification preferred (CISSP, CIPP/IT, CRISC)
• Ability to lead a program or project team and counsel others is a must
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP Commodity Pricing Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Federal - Data Scientist
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Financials Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.