Industry X.0 – Digital Capital Projects Consulting Manager
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
The Digital Capital Projects Consulting Manager will lead consulting teams in developing and delivering consulting engagements that support the improvement of capital project delivery including project portfolio management, engineering data management, construction and procurement.
- Work with clients to assess their current and desired capital projects maturity
- Support the as-is and To-Be requirements definition, process and organizational design for to support the execution of capital projects
- Support the development of value stream mapping and business cases for capital projects
- Support the development of implementation roadmaps including schedule, cost, and resourcing for process and organizational changes
- Mapping To-Be process flow using MS Visio and working with the team to develop requirements and create Functional Design documents
- Support piloting of process changes and new software