Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
Accenture Technology is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Salesforce.com Technical Leads to join our Marketing Cloud team as Associate Managers. This role will have day-to-day management of our Salesforce Marketing Cloud technical team, onshore and offshore. You'll oversee programmatic elements, Integration, Data Migration and we'll need you to have a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, and basic to intermediate understanding of integrations, single sign, security, etc. (Mulesoft, Informatica, other ETL tools a huge plus). You'll coordinate offshore usage with a Solution Architect and Project Manager. You'll lead development of customized components, so we're looking for candidates who can get their hands dirty and jump in and write code if necessary (Apex, Visualforce).
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
The Marketing Cloud Technical Lead will be responsible for:
- Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other marketing related implementation engagements from a technical standpoint.
- You’ll be responsible for environment management.
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce Marketing cloud.
- Manage technical project team members (onshore and offshore).
- Running workshops, working closely with client, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs code.
- Map functional requirements to Marketing Cloud features and functionality.
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Mentor junior team members in Marketing Cloud technology, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce best practices.
- Oversee code reviews.
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Manage offshore resources and provide technical specs to developers.