As an Analytics Technical Lead, you will bridge between business, development and research. Translate business goals into KPIs and metrics, and work closely with development & QA to ensure those metrics are collected accurately. You will represent analytics and the importance of data to a business’ success.
Implement tagging across a variety of digital properties to ensure proper data collection
- Implement & maintain Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch
- Integrate additional systems and building out the mar-tech stack
- Work with product owners and agile development teams to ensure feature builds are tracked in accordance with business objectives
- Maintain and build tagging and data structures across digital properties utilizing data-layers
- Support and develop processes and documentation for tagging, testing, QA and reporting
- Work closely with developers to ensure analytics code follows best practices
- Support reporting efforts
Enable A/B testing and optimization
- Implement & Maintain Adobe Target
- Advise on testing protocols and practices to ensure testing needs are met
- Implement A/B tests and help prioritize testing.
- Support an ongoing roadmap of analytics improvements.
- Report on testing efforts and communicate insights to a broader audience.
Support business practices
- Working with Onetrust and the development team to ensure the site is GDPR compliant.
- Work with marketing team to ensure end-to-end tracking of campaigns
- Advise and lead data integration efforts with other reporting systems (OneTrust, Eloqua, DMP)
- Partner with quality assurance to ensure data has veracity.
Successful must haves
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Adobe DTM/Launch (or similar tagging system), Adobe Target
- Eloqua, VSTS, Adobe AEM, jQuery, Onetrust
- Problem solving skills: using tools such as Charles, WASP or developers console to diagnose and solve issues.
- Business acumen: should understand basic business principles such as ROI, audience segmentation.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to haves
- Data visualization experience: workspace, report builder, tableau
- Experience with agile methodologies: Scrum, kan-ban
- Mobile tagging experience
- Ability to collaborate/negotiate with various technology and business stakeholders
- Verbal and written skills to be able to communicate effectively to both a technical and business audience
- Expertise and patience to be able to explain analytics to various groups with differing levels of analytics knowledge and exposure
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize work in a demanding environment
- Drive and curiosity to understand the relationships between data and activities, draw conclusions and use critical thinking to validate/verify outputs
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.