- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years’ experience in web and digital marketing
- 8+ years’ experience with major content management systems (WCM and/or DAM) like aDAM Software, MediaBin, OpenText, SiteCore & Drupal
- 4+ Content Architecture / Digital Content Ecosystem
- 4+ Digital Content Production and/or Digital Content Services
- Consulting experience for F. 500 clientele
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
- Excellent understanding of digital content tools and solutions
- Experience with large-scale digital content implementations
- Strong Familiarity with web technologies such as social media, ecommerce, personalization and behavioral targeting Requirements definition and implementation.
- Experience with (or minimum awareness of) user experience design, information architecture and agile web development processes.
- Platform and Architecture technical skills and knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent understanding of emerging technologies and the ability to define and articulate various strategic digital technologies to our clients
- Proven entrepreneurial skills and the ability to identify, pursue and close new business opportunities for Accenture Interactive
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and the full web development life cycle, including interactions with external creative agencies. Must be able to lead a large web development project or digital marketing strategy project
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Excellent client relationship skills, ability to develop relationships with senior client executives based on credibility in the digital marketing area. Must be able to effectively manage client expectations
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple client projects at the same time
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.