WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Accountable of the whole test automation effort. To be involved in all phases of test automation.
- As a Test Automation Lead, you will play a pivotal role on implementing the Robot Framework with Java based Selenium.
- You shall be implementing Robot Framework integration like Jenkins integration, Sauce Labs integration, JIRA integration, Version controlling using Bitbucket.
- You will be responsible for introducing automated testing in CICD pipeline. You will be developing a automation pipeline which shall be triggered after the deployment in one of the lower environment and further decision to promote the build to higher environment shall be made based on your automated test execution result.
- You would be responsible for automating regression and smoke testcases. You would handle a team of Junior and Senior Automation Engineers at offshore and you will be responsible for their code quality. So you would do rigorous code reviews. You ought to be writing reliable, robust and false-fail-proof automated testcases.
- You would also be responsible for writing detailed release-wise and overall test automation plans.
Must Have Experience/Skills: -
- 7-9 years of experience in testing with at least 5-6 years of experience in automated testing.
- Expert in Selenium preferably with Java
- Expert in Core Java. Strong in object-oriented-concepts
- Framework development and implementation
- Experience testing RESTful services with SoapUI or equivalent
- Experience in Agile methodologies using Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence
- Experience in CICD tool Jenkins
- Preferably Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Robot Framework experience is a plus
- Salesforce experience is a huge plus
- Exposure to Python is a plus
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com