Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
As a Consultant in Management in Accenture Consulting’s PRODUCTS Group, you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues across the full spectrum of consulting activity from: identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates. You will turn theory into action - acting as a trusted advisor to our clients. You will partner with our clients to understand their unique businesses and use our retail industry expertise and critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions.
The ideal Management Consulting Consultant PRODUCTS will possess a proven background / focus in the mass merchant market, grocers, quick-serve restaurants, luxury retailers, CPG companies and Industrial (Transportation, Infrastructure, Transit). We are seeking candidates with retail skills and experience in the following areas:
- Merchandising – planning, operations, pricing and promotion strategy and management
- Customer Marketing – customer strategy, customer experience/ interaction
- Customer Data Management – marketing science, data analytics
- Supply Chain - Sourcing and Procurement
- Finance Transformation
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with Accenture Leaders and Client Executives - to help define business strategies and support our clients to make decisions that will drive organizational change and business transformation.
- Work at the leading edge of innovation and thinking
- Be at the core of shaping and delivering business transformation projects to respond to our clients' business challenges
- Lead a range of activities from identifying client value creation opportunities to managing projects and business solution implementation
You will work with the best and the brightest in the business. You will have the opportunity to experience a wide range of retail clients and the opportunity to continue and advance your skills in our dynamic, fast-paced environment.