Voice/Telecom Engineer - Sr Analyst
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
Telecom Infrastructure professionals define and develop telecommunication infrastructure solutions that enable carriers to meet growing demands for network capacity, while also delivering emerging media and services.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Drive incident, issue and outage management, investigation and restoration
- Monitor systems and trends and prevent occurrence of incidents, problems and errors and improve overall performance
- Schedule, track and facilitate acceptance of changes to the production environments by using the applicable Configuration Management, Change Management and Production Service Readiness processes
- Operate IT production services according to management protocols and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Support/lead the infrastructure Service Management lifecycle, ensuring client satisfaction and management of risk to services
- Provide operational support, ensuring production systems and devices are online and available
- Manage or support the team organization and delivery of 7x24x365 coverage
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.