Job Location: Ontario - Toronto
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00588012 00588012_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The objective of this role is to provide a customer facing individual, who will possess the skill that will allow them to become a “trusted advisor” to our clients. She or he will be able to facilitate conversations regarding topics ranging from basic visualization, to advance analytics and into the realm of artificial intelligence. This individual will have the ability and skills to communicate concepts and solutions to a diverse audience including business and technical professionals; from the C-suite down.
She or he will be able to enable conversations and facilitate conversation relationships with senior personnel, as well as easily interact and give guidance to database experts, software developers, IT professionals and business end users.
The right individual will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving hard problems and working on cutting edge technology, we would love to have you on the team.
Advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the technology development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
· Defines Design & Development of Digital Transformation, Big Data & Data Science, Business Intelligence, Data management & Enterprise Architecture
· Defines the Big Data architecture and infrastructure requirements: Provides technical direction on design considerations for security, performance, scalability, availability, maintainability, disaster recovery and uptime.
· Deployment of Artificial Intelligence & Big Data: Plans the deployment of Big Data i.e. Hadoop components within the client’s existing enterprise architecture.
· Thought Leadership: Provides a deep understanding of the broader infrastructure, engineering and requirements,
· Should be able to bring in right perspective and integrate it with enterprise solution
· Define and implement the transformation agenda across the Business and IT operating model(s), processes and tooling, organization, talent, technology, and market ecosystem.
· Identify innovative technology solutions and new ways of working with clients
· Pipeline Growth and Demand Management: Grow the pipeline by driving work streams to identify new opportunities based upon agreed-upon prioritization criteria while ensuring alignment with the client’s strategy.
· Thought Leadership: Provide thought leadership on emerging trends in Big Data & AI and assess the potential impact on the client’s strategy.
· Technology Specialization in Big Data, Data Science, Visualization, Data Discovery, and Data Security
· Deep understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including relevant database technologies, Data Warehouse design, anthologies, BI reporting and Dashboard development
· Deep understanding of Hadoop and the Hadoop ecosystem. Extensive experience with tools such as, but not limited to Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Oozie, Hue, Zookeeper, HCatalog, Solr, and Avro.
· A strong familiarity with SQL-on-Hadoop technologies such as Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark SQL, and/or Presto.
· Current hands-on implementation experience required, possessing 5 or more years of IT platform implementation experience.
· Experience with analytic solutions applied to the Financial, Marketing or Risk needs of enterprises
· 5 or more years in consultative technical sales or professional services with a proven track record of success. Ability to gain credibility and build relationships with all levels in an organization, from technical experts to senior executives.
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment. Track record of thought leadership and innovation around Big Data and analytics. Solid understanding of Cloud Computing Technologies and related emerging technology
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to lead effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
· A talent for being able to influence and build commonality and agreement, convincingly with any audience. Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences.
· 5+ years of Banking, Capital Markets and/or Insurance industry experience
· 5+ years consulting experience
· Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in scoping and delivering technology innovation services
· 5 -110 years of Big Data and/or Analytics experience
· 1+ Artificial Intelligence experience
· Relevant experience and tenure working in a role of a Solutions Architect and Delivery Lead
· Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area of study. Advanced degree preferred
Professional Skill Requirements
Accenture is a leading global professional
services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in
strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched
experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all
business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network –
Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients
improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries,
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit
Candidates who are currently employed by a
client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any
other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing
employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.