Job Location: Ontario - Toronto
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00536397 00536397_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Strategy professionals apply deep strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills, influence through insight and partner with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. Provide deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
In the right hands (yours!) and handled strategically, the massive amounts of information our clients collect today can become their most valuable new asset. And the ability to gain actionable insights from that data is critical to produce tangible results. If you are passionate about helping clients make faster, smarter decisions to tackle their most complex business issues, we want to meet you.
Functional & Industry Knowledge
· Capture business requirements and help shape the data, technology, process and people capabilities required to sustain analytics offerings
o Work with client stakeholders to identify business issues
o Translate business issues into specific requirements to develop the analytics solutions
o Ensure successful deployment and adoption of solution at clients
· Lead client engagements focused on Op model development, business case development and other important analytics activities such as pricing analytics, customer analytics, performance management, etc.
· Lead major insights projects within large analytics engagements
o Develop high quality deliverables; lead project team(s) in deliverable development; apply Accenture standard methods for performing strategy assessments and implementations; work closely with leadership to set strategy and define success criteria for any project
· Leverage industry knowledge that is shaped by analytics exposure through prior experiences
· Lead Offering Development to help take capability to the market, position against client problems, and feed industry issues and offering needs into the offering development
o Shape analytics strategy and offerings
o Lead development of thought leadership: publishable content, white papers
o Develop delivery and sales assets which support analytics offerings
· Partner with client teams to understand business problems and strategies
o Help clients define a future state strategy and supporting business case for the implementation of analytics
o Track and analyze key success metrics to ensure team is delivering desired impact
o Track, monitor and analyze spend and achieved benefits from project
o Interpret the results of the analytical insights and communicate the results to the client in a business context to drive value
o Support clients who seek to develop their predictive capabilities and integrate the business value of predictive analytics into the fabric of business decision-making
· Understand where advanced data techniques can be applied to solve client problems (machine learning, optimization, data mining, etc.) at client efforts bringing to bear:
o Knowledge of big data platforms, tools and applications
o Data management skills
o Understand analytics techniques and application of services
Visual & Communication Skills
· Explain complex analytics topics through client-ready activities using C-suite selling skills such as:
o Strong story-telling ability
o Communication of analytics journey and applicable next steps
o Data visualization skills
o Presentation of findings and recommendations
· Identify, develop and manage relationships with key analytics partners as you:
o Act as the overall relationship lead with key client accounts and client stakeholders
o Identify potential to further client business cases (and work for Accenture)
o Position Accenture as the lead partner for Analytics at client sites
· Identify new business opportunities relating to analytics or digital initiatives
o Facilitate the development of “request for proposals” responses
o Lead the development of businesses cases for further project sales as determined by the practice
o Meet sales targets as determined by the practice either sole-sourced through relationships or through shared sales credit
· Act as a “practice-builder” for the Analytics Strategy organization
o Identify and help bring into the practice talented individuals both internally from Accenture as well as externally
o Represent Accenture at conferences and thought leadership events
o Develop and mentor direct counselees to ensure people development
o Educate internal Accenture stakeholders about the Analytics Strategy Practice
· Extensive data strategy experience
· Strong experience in Project Management/Managing a department or multiple areas, analyzing, designing, building, testing & deploying innovative digital solutions, delivering large scale transformation end-to-end across multiple projects
· Experience leading strategy development, functional insight, architecting value & operating model architecture skills to influence client digital agendas
· Experience partnering with clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues intersecting business, digital technology & operations
· Understanding clients' industry landscape and business in the context of global, economic, technology & social trends
· Adapting, developing and implementing specific digital transformation solutions and driving value led work for clients
· Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
· Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven experience with Analytics Solution Architecture, strategy, big data, data engineering and analysis
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skills
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional
services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in
strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched
experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all
business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network –
Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients
improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries,
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.