Data wizard and a strategist with serious conceptual, analytical, and technical skills who architect, and lead data driven business transformation projects from start to finish. You know how to interrogate data to get insights to inform strategy and drive business optimization. Clients listen to you because you are a strong communicator and passionate problem-solver - and have the skill depth and confidence to back it up. Entrepreneurial flair.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategic consulting, implementation, and support. Advising and solutioning for AI at scale.
- Strategic thinking, in-depth understanding of business drivers, deep knowledge of legacy & emerging technologies. AI specific strategy development - “as is” and “to be” scenarios, followed by gap analysis, options development, and technology/execution roadmap.
- Lead ideation and the creation of client proposals and public whitepapers.
- Modelling of scenarios, e.g. latency and cost with egress in multi-cloud environments.
- Stay abreast of AI/ML technologies & hands-on techniques. Interface with global leaders in AI (NVIDIA, IBM, Stanford, MIT, Microsoft, Google).
- Stay current with changes in digital, analytics, the intelligent enterprise ecosystem and market.
- Keep up to speed on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and products that may be of interest to our clients.
- Facilitate Collaborations and Partnerships. Collaborate with other teams and organisations in bringing solutions together. Innovation through partnering, an eco-systems approach.
- Secure and facilitate partnerships (e.g. NVIDIA in the AI context).
- File invention disclosures and patents to protect intellectual properties.
- A Master's degree in computer science or electrical engineering
- Appropriate certification in AI/ML and Data Science technologies (e.g. NVIDIA, RAPIDS.ai)
- Minimum of 10 years in managing a team of 20 or more engineers and data scientists
- Minimum of 15 years in leading projects that extract value and insights from data with data science tools
- Track record in product development and product management at leading R&D organisation or R&D department at software / internet company
- Track record in leading consulting assignments
- Track record in initiating successful national level technology policies and/or strategies
- Certification and track record in future-foresight techniques and facilitation
- Subject Matter Expert in Telecommunications, Media, and Technology
- Track record in securing partnerships with and investments from multinationals
- Track record in pre-sales and providing leadership in securing multi-million-dollar contracts
- Inventor on at least one AI-related patent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.