Accenture Song is one of the most innovative and fastest growing teams at Accenture. Combining the feel of a start-up and the advantages of being a global player, Accenture Song truly has a diverse and multi-talented team. We are now strengthening our highly skilled team and are looking for an experienced Senior Commerce Architect to help grow our Commerce capability. The successful candidate will join our team to play a key role in the solutioning and architecture of our digital solutions we deliver to our clients.
As a senior Hybris Architect in the Commerce capability, you will be responsible for the delivery of SAP Hybris platform design, architecture, and delivery for B2C, B2B as well as D2C across industries such as FMCG, Banking and Telecommunications.
You will participate in the pre-sales solutioning, overall commerce strategy, analysis, design, and Implementation on commerce projects. This position will require you to have advanced technical experience, technical leadership, excellent communication skills.
Accenture Song is the leading digital transformation agency in the world that can deliver true end-to-end digital services.
We are looking for a dynamic and exceptional Hybris Commerce Architect to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. The role will include both pre-sale architecture as well as project architecture expectations, coupled with growing and leading the Commerce capability.
The role combines deep experience of architecting and delivering customer centric Commerce platforms and solutions with strong personal skills and credibility to lead the best technical teams in the industry. The role requires accountability for ensuring that the end-to-end digital solutions created for our customers fulfil their expectations of high quality coupled with cost-effectiveness and innovation.
The role requires in depth understanding and experience with delivering Hybris Commerce platform solutions, producing high quality code and scalable, integrated software solutions in the Commerce space. This role will be best suited to someone who wants to take a strategic approach to Commerce platform design and delivery whilst also maintaining a hands-on role working with technology. It will require experience in software development or software engineering.
- Understand the client’s business needs and guide them in the definition of the right Commerce solutions based on their specific needs and goals.
- Own the technical delivery of Hybris Commerce projects, ensuring robust, scalable solutions – with the support of other architects and senior developers to design appropriate technical solutions.
- Leading cross functional teams in an agile delivery process, responsible for the successful delivery of leading class user experiences, focusing on Commerce, but experience across Content, Marketing, Loyalty, Data and Insights, Sales & Service as well as Experience (omni-channel) solutions will be an advantage.
- Act as a though leader on the various aspects of Commerce technology implementation. This will include point of views on best practices and emerging technologies and act as a thought leader both internally and externally.
- Actively participate in the growth and coaching of the architecture capability in the broader team.
- Build strong relationships with our clients while delivery quality work.
Ideally you will have
- 7+ years of hands-on coding with Hybris.
- 8+ years Java experience.
- Strong Digital Architecture skills in the Commerce domain.
- Architectural appreciation and delivery experience in customer centric platforms utilising complex integration patterns.
- Solid leadership in delivering customer centric solutions and solution design including defining solution architectures.
- Expert organizational and management skills.
- Expert knowledge about enterprise architecture.
- At least 4+ years of experience on successful delivery within the Commerce platform and solution domains as an Architect.
- Experience in leading agile teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment.
- Knowledge of DevOps – including Configuration Management, Environment Management, Continuous Integration/Deployment and Release Management.
- Awareness of best practice in enterprise integration, API development, and scalability.