Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
A world of talent, one team. We are Accenture Song. We work together with designers and clients across the globe to make a world of difference.
Our Service Designers uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
As a Service Designer you will lead Service Design as a discipline and practice in the studio.
Management Level 7 (Manager)
7-10 years of relevant industry experience
Management Level 8 (Associate Manager)
5-7 years of relevant industry experience
Management Level 9 (Specialist / Consultant)
3-5 years of relevant industry experience
Management Level 10 (Senior Analyst)
3 years of relevant industry experience
- Consult with and advise senior clients to help frame the challenge at hand, encourage broad thinking and establish orientation towards quality of experience.
- Collaborate with Design Director/Lead (where applicable) to drive, and sometimes lead, Accenture Song design initiatives (offerings, capabilities) within the studio.
- Collaborate with business and strategy teams to understand user and business needs, identify design opportunities, and create meaningful service experiences.
- Lead Service Design activities at the project and studio level, connecting frontline service delivery with back-end enablement through coordination and training.
- Manage relationships with partners and clients with respect to these activities.
- Lead the practice of Service Design at project and studio level. Extend the craft and share practice across the studio and beyond.
- Make design ideas tangible for the Accenture Song team as well as the client through visual storytelling and service design techniques.
- Drive a user-centred design process that spans all phases of development, from framing a service opportunity to coordinating service delivery implementation.
- Help to evolve the service design practice, pulling in state of the art methods from external and internal expertise.
- Create communication artifacts that define Service Design as a practice within the studio.
- Frame design solutions and explain thinking and rationale in a compelling way.
- Lead the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, service strategy, service delivery, and implementation.
- Establish and manage client relationships.
- Lead, plan, design, facilitate, and synthesise workshops.
Additional requirements for Management Level 7 (Manager)
- Lead design points of view, proposal creation, and relationship management across one to two key clients.
- Develop pitch decks and project approaches that lead to exciting, inspiring, and well-shaped work for our design team.
- Present Accenture Song’s offering to potential clients.
- Manage at least one account and oversee quality and output of all projects for that account.
- Establish and lead client and account relationships for successful account growth.
- Provide direction and feedback to the team on their work to ensure achievement of client objectives and product excellence.
- Provide individual and team-level coaching and feedback, maintain motivation and morale.
- Assess performance and provide career guidance and decisions for members of the studio design team.
- Contribute to studio hiring strategy. Lead and give feedback in interviews for prospective candidates.
3-10 years of relevant industry experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.