We’re looking for experienced Test Analysts, with a background of working in Scrum or Test teams, to take responsibility for preparing and executing all test-related activities for the programme, across business process/functional and technical elements and report directly to the respective Test Lead.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognise the value of an inclusive workforce and particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Adhere to the documented strategy for the test programme or product, ensuring efficiency, visibility and quality control
- Develop test conditions, scenarios, cases and scripts according to the specific test phases (e.g. System Test, Integration Test, etc.)
- Utilise both manual and automated testing, as appropriate
- Contribute to test planning
- Perform test-related tasks as per the established plans for the key test deliverables, working with colleagues, suppliers and customer resources as required
- Follow the defined approach and plan for specific test phases/sprints, including test preparation, execution and closure, and supporting monitoring and control processes
- Adhere to the (test) environment management strategy and plan
- Maintain a strong relationship with the key stakeholders and act as a point of contact for test-related activities across the product/programme and, especially, within the
- Scrum or Test Team. Working alongside customer, integrator and third-party resources as appropriate.
- Ensure customer requirements (functional and non-functional) are adequately defined and are met and ensure the quality of product/release is assessed and understood.
- Adhere to the documented quality control and assurance processes for the test deliverables
- Assist in the development of a high-performing team, alongside the other functional and technical consultants involved in test activities
- Manage and maintain testware
- Mentor colleagues and new starters
- Provide out of hours (test) support where required.
What we’re looking for:
- Hold ISTQB Foundation certificate
- Prior experience as a test analyst
- Proficient in BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
- Effective in both Waterfall and Agile Software development lifecycles
- Working within a cross-functional team environment, with defined planning and control processes
- Good communication skills with (internal and external) staff at all levels, including listening and providing answers
- Ability to identify and manage risks and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience of working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Self-organising, able to prioritise own workload and seek input from stakeholders when required.
- Able to support REPL’s seven pillars of development. Usability, maintainability, availability, extensibility, scalability, security and portability.
It would be ideal if you had / a desire to learn about:
- Understanding of quality management processes, including assurance
- Project delivery experience, preferably in a retail environment
- Experience with Point of Sale and Back-office systems, preferably in a design capacity
- International work experience
- Experience working in an Enterprise B2B and B2C mobile and web environment
Registered Office: Brook House, Birmingham Road, Henley In Arden B95 5QR. T: +44 (0) 844 752 0036 E: email@example.com W: replgroup.com
REPL Group Worldwide LTD. A Company registered in England & Wales. Company number: 6438050 VAT Registration number: 168 8005 88
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
REPL Group Software Product & Platforms Engineering Associate Manager
Posted 3 days ago
South Africa Capetown
Test Automation Architect
Posted 6 days ago
South Africa Capetown
REPL Group - SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
Posted 18 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.