Who We are:
Accenture Cloud First - Infrastructure Engineering
Accenture is a leader in cloud transformations working with AWS, Azure, Google, and private clouds such as VMWare. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most. Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients’ businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our clients’ transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design — with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve. Our services cover the full spectrum of client needs, from strategy to service management, device-to-cloud networks, workplace solutions, and more.
Today, more than ever, companies need to operate and compete at an unprecedented speed and scale as industries are reshaping beneath them. This means innovating faster, creating new revenue streams, deriving more insights from data – and from the edge – and interacting differently with their customers, partners, and employees. Choose Accenture and make delivering this kind of innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Participate on a team designing, building and/or testing infrastructure and cloud infrastructure focused solutions
- Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for enterprise infrastructure operations
- Thoroughly document all facets of infrastructure solutions
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets and previous work experience to deliver consistently high-quality work
- Deliver written or oral status reports regularly
- Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately to complex problems
- Understand the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals
- Use considerable judgment to contribute to solutions and seek guidance on complex problems
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience serving as a team lead, technical lead and/or delivery lead
- Minimum of 2 years infrastructure/network discovery, design, build, and migration experience
- Minimum of 2 years Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in 3 of the following areas:
- Server Operating Systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.)
- Storage (EMC, NetApp, Glacier, S3, etc.)
- Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vRealize, Gravitant, etc.)
- Infrastructure Automation (Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Collaboration (Microsoft SharePoint, Skype for Business, Yammer, OneDrive)
Bonus Points if:
- Infrastructure technology certifications including but not limited to AWS/Azure/GCP/VMWare
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience
- Curious about emerging technologies and motivated to learn and stay abreast of developments in the cloud and hosting domain
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.