Our industry experts are equipped with the insights and capabilities to transform the world’s leading companies. We are proud to help shape the way our client’s structure and manage their business. At Accenture Consulting we focus on delivering value orientated solutions for our clients.
Accenture Strategy and Consulting professionals’ partner with clients at a senior level, helping them transform their business and materially improve their performance. They illustrate a deep understanding of the industry landscape both locally and abroad and in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
You will be engaged in multiple projects in a diverse and challenging range of industries. You will need to have the ability to operate in rapidly evolving and changing environments and be comfortable with driving tangible results for our clients.
What we do
- Use the cloud to re-imagine technology delivery, business models and revenue streams.
- Identify, quantify, maximize and sustain value realization from technology investments.
- Create intelligent operating models to transform performance and build the foundation for agility and growth.
- Unlock the value of data, architecture, and AI to drive business agility and transformation to a real-time enterprise.
Specific Responsibilities May Include
- Tech transformation - Guide clients how to leverage innovative technology and behaviors to drive business value, and jump start, accelerate and sustain the transformation
- Tech Operating Model : Built for agility, resiliency and growth:
- Enable enterprises to unlock and govern innovation
- Implementing strategic agile organizations, reinforcing new capabilities, driving new practices and outcomes to transform the enterprise.
- Provides significant value to organizations through a number of key levers including optimizing technology TCO, unlocking business value, driving efficiencies, effectiveness and resilience, and putting the business at the center.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- A Master degree
- At least 10 years’ experience in relevant Technology Strategy domains
- Experience in consulting or customer-facing project-based work
- Knowledge of IT Strategy and IT Governance frameworks
- Experience in sales or consulting work
- Proven experience in at least two of the following domains: Digital Strategy, IT Cost Reduction, IT Infrastructure, IT Security Strategy, ERP ecosystems
- Excellent C-Level communication skills, written and oral
- Strong networking skills, building and growing relationships with senior client stakeholders and addressing their needs pro-actively
- Ability to build, manage and foster a project team
- Leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.