- Handle the overall process of designing and implementing the eCommerce application.
- Prepare the long-term eCommerce strategic plans and implement them with regards to the eCommerce architecture.
- Prepare the standards and guidelines for technical designing based on various business goals and specific inputs from the clients.
- Undertake the development, maintenance, and governance of the eCommerce architecture.
- Recommend necessary changes in the existing eCommerce application and work for its efficient functioning, revenue generation, and cost savings.
- Coordinate with the web developers, eCommerce marketing team, and eCommerce product owners and business analysts for the effective completion and working of the eCommerce application.
- Provide technical leadership throughout the project life cycle.
- Provide guidance in designing, user interface, technology integration, and interfacing with the client technology and management team.
- Work with the accounts team to establish a strategy for eCommerce application accounts.
- Good communicational skills, both verbal as well as written.
- Expert knowledge about various web technologies.
- Effectively communicate with the client and understand their requirements.
- Certified in either SAP Commerce Cloud / Hybris or Magento.
- Expert organizational and management skills.
- Expert knowledge about enterprise architecture.
- At least 6+ years of experience on successful delivery of eCommerce solution.
- Experience in architecting marketing or contentment management systems.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Pre-Sales Cloud Solution Architect Senior Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Pre-Sales Solution Architecture Senior Manager
Posted 3 days ago
Strategy Academy Manager
Posted 16 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.