Our Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG) are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment on the Microsoft platform.
We are looking for people with a breadth of knowledge across the Microsoft platform with specialization in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Apps platform. This knowledge is required to assess the current system deployment. Analyse business requirements and recommend/shape a future platform goal state, including architectural standards, configuration, customization, integration, reports, patterns and associated platform services.
- Deep technical skills and experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to develop implementation plans and estimates that inform the technology implementation of Dynamics 365
- Ability to manage a team of developers and Microsoft Dynamics 365 analysts
- Experience with software development life cycle management
- 5+ years in software system development
- 4+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- At least 2 years working experience building solutions on Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Sales, and/or Marketing modules.
- Power Apps practical experience
- Power BI practical experience
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries and using Dynamics 365 query tools and languages
- Experience in managing teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or Management Information System, or equivalent work experience
- Dynamics Certifications required - PL-900, MB-901, MB-200
- Dynamics Certification preferred - MB210, MB220, MB230 or equivalent work experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.