Qualified candidates will work on Maintenance Technology Solution Implementations, mainly focusing on SAP. This position’s primary function is to provide applications and solutions consulting to the customer and project team by understanding, analysing and translating those requirements to enhance, support and facilitate effective solutions through either configuration or team development.
Typical implementation project scope includes; preventative & planned maintenance solutions, corrective maintenance solutions, repair and refurbishment solutions, resource management solutions, master data management scope and content.
Seeking highly motivated professionals with excellent personal and communication skills and strong experience with the PM Applications by SAP to work as a Senior SAP PM Consultant.
The candidate should have extensive experience in the capital intensive resources industries particularly focusing on mining and energy industries.
- Provide clients with full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, system build, testing and go-live stabilization.
- Prepare and facilitate assessment/blueprint workshops to analyze clients’ business requirements. Consultant must be able to explain business reasons for utilizing functionalities and transform them into business SAP best business practice.
- Write detailed functional mapping to SAP applications, functional gap analysis, detailed blueprint design and process documentation and detailed functional specifications for any custom development. This includes integration points with other SAP modules such as MM (Materials Management), CO (Controlling), PM (Plant Maintenance) and PS (Project Systems)
- Prepare summary level presentations and facilitate future state system design and process workshops to obtain client acceptance.
- Perform and/or oversee configuration of SAP applications.
- Support creation of integration/user acceptance test scenarios and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for user testing.
- Create and/or support creation of cutover plan and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for production migration and go-live stabilization.
- Provide status updates on assigned work to management and, when required, act as a project manager on small to medium-sized projects.
- Mentor and/or oversee other consultants assigned to the project.
- Perform in cross-functional team environments where strong interpersonal communication skills are essential. In certain situations teams may be geographically diverse or involve other implementation consulting partners.
- Assume primary internal e5 responsibility for the successful implementation under hard and fast deadlines.
- Experience in maintenance within resources companies.
- SAP implementation experience required. Project references must be verifiable
- Lead consultant role for at least one (1) full life-cycle implementation including all phases (blueprint, configuration, training, cut-over and post go-live support
- Must have experience in working in a Plant Maintenance environment
- Business knowledge and process design skills
- Good familiarity with business processes relating to mining & oil industry.
- Ability to lead client engagement workshops
- Ability to engage with senior engineers about the appropriate maintenance strategies for their equipment
- Run Till Failure
- Planned Maintenance
- Understanding of the equipment used in mining (cat, komatsu etc) and oil industries and how to best maintain them.
- Configuration and customizing as per the best practice of SAP Plant Maintenance.
- Configuration entire logistic master data: PM Materials, Assembly, Serial Number, BOM, Maintenance Task List, Measuring Point, Counters, PM Work Centers, and Maintenance Plans.
- Configuration of Breakdown Process, Corrective Maintenance Process, Performance Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Time Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Refurbishment Process, External Service Management Process, Calibration Process.
- Should have knowledge of RICEFW
- Business Process Integration with MM, CO, FI & QM modules.
- Interfacing with SAP third party systems i.e. Prometheus, Primavera and a knowledge of IDOCS
- Baseline understanding of full SAP ERP and related SAP software.
- Expertise in implementation project life-cycles including; blueprinting, configuration, testing, cut-over and go-live support
- Knowledge of SAP project management methodology
- Deep curiosity regarding how digital technologies will disrupt the maintenance process
- Predictive Maintenance using Analytical models.
- Condition Based Monitoring
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration or applicable work experience would be advantageous
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.