Application Development Operating within Accenture s development methodology we provide functional, technical, testing, and project management capabilities to the client
The methodology caters to both Traditional Waterfall and Agile SDLC depending on the nature of each project.
We work to Improve on productivity efficiency annually. Continuous improvement continuously review quality and processes to look for improvements that benefits the client.
Responsible for reviewing estimates, Sprints, Product backlogs, etc. Application Maintenance Through SLA management and service delivery ensure excellent support to the client.
Continuous improvement focus on batch improvements, automation, data integrity, pro active monitoring and application enhancements to benefit Client.
Key Achievements and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Oracle Finance, Sundry Procurement MRO Manufacturing, Repairs and Overall Procurement and PAS Property Administration System systems.
- Fulfil the role of Business Process Specialist
- Managing the Functional Support Development Team
- Implementing of new Companies across the client board
- Provide Functional support and maintenance on Oracle Financials, and involvement on all Oracle Financial modules Modules includes Fixed Assets, Account Payables, Account Receivables, General Ledger, Cash Management Managing the testing on implemented projects
- Perform business analysis on Oracle Applications Business Engagement with client to explore solutions to both tactical and strategic requirements problems
- Guide both onshore and offshore teams to deliver those solutions
- Review of business solutions as an SME by project
- Provide weekly project status reports to the Client Executives and stakeholders
This role entails working very closely with Accenture s Offshore Delivery Centre in the Philippines, and manages a team of 12 resources.
Each project has a combination of onshore and offshore resources.
The project managers on in flight projects are also accountable into me on Oracle Financials, MRO Manufacturing, Repairs and Overall Procurement and PAS Property Administration System projects. I also provide guidance in a functional capacity as well as in an IT process and governance capacity. Being certified in Oracle and in Agile methodologies would be an advantage for this role, and having experience on the Edcon unit will also be a massive advantage, given the complexity of the systems within the Client unit.
Part of the role is still being hands on on Oracle, and assisting with Support and Business Analysis work to the client.
Work together in a team environement to deliver a quality service to our Client's users, and to maintain that service standards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.