MANAGER, PRODUCTS Technology Consulting
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. The Products Business Unit spans clients across Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel, Automotive, Life Sciences and Industrial industries. you’ll have the opportunity to work with this client base to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner, you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and can help create a more connected experience for travellers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture’s Products Technology Consulting team, you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same.
Are you ready to help advise our clients on their most challenging problems, move to new ways of working, and leverage emerging technologies for a digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented solutions?
As a leader in our Technology Consulting business, you’ll be:
- Leading a project delivery team or its sub-team in architecting and defining technology based solutions to our clients’ problems
- Delivering advisory services in support of technology enabled business change, e.g.: package & third-party integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture studies and/or program diagnostics and recovery.
- Delivering advisory services to the IT function: IT/Digital/BI HODs
- Decomposing key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for the client
- Creating innovative and differentiated offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market demand
- Leading development of deliverables such as technology roadmaps and solution blueprints
- Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas,
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
- Growing market share by leveraging relationships, winning work, and being integral to delivery of on-shore consulting engagements. Sell and develop business opportunities on an individual basis or as a part of a team
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the Products Technology Consulting practice to grow and develop our capability
- 2-4 years in an Advisory role to senior client leadership leading Technology transformations, IT Roadmaps and Business case development
- Experience working with Analytics, A.I., Microservices, DevOps, and/or Cloud solutions.
- 4 years of IT Consulting/Management experience
- with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
- Scoping and delivering technology innovation services
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
- Digital Integration solutions and offerings
- Experience with multiple Digital Technology Architectures and trends
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- Industry experience across one of more groups-retail, travel, industrial equipment and consumer goods.