- SAP Technical design, implement and deploy SAP Solution Manager required functionality to achieve defined business goals.
- Maintain skills in SAP Solution Manager process design, setup and deployment;
- Design, implement and test ALM functionalities of SAP Solution Manager like ChaRM, ITSM, E2E monitoring and etc.
- Responsible for overall SAP Solution Manager strategy roadmap and implementation timelines
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the SAP Solution Manager landscapes including integration to third party tools like ARIS, HP ALM
- Review project requirements and identify gaps in the functionality of the Solution Manager application in both the project management and monitoring areas
- Initiate, coordinate and deliver development and implementation of system changes and work closely with SAP Solution Manager technical developers to ensure accurate and timely code that matches the designs
- Consult on enhancements to SAP platforms with correct use of SAP Solman
- Understanding on SLD strategy
- Educate Junior Consultants, contribute to the SAP Demo-Landscape and Peerb Review activities
- Manage day to day operations
- Manage distribution of activities to the team
- Able to coach and motivate the team
Minimum skills required:
Basic Solman setup;
- MOPZ setup;
- EWA setup;
- Project management setup using Solman for Business process documentation;
- CHARM setup;
- Remote system monitoring setup;
- CBTA setup;
- Integration of 3rd party testing tools to Solman;
- BPM and BPA setup;
- Service desk;
- 5+ years working on SAP Solman;
- Understanding of SAP best practice;
- Technical professional with at least 2+ full life cycle SAP implementation and 1+ support;
- Able to do root cause analysis on Solman issue;
- Able to report both verbally and in writing to executive level;
- Should be open to learn new products and take additional responsibilities;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Proven ability to work creatively and forward thinking in a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Strong communication & documentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business;.
- Have excellent client interaction;
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.