Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Solutions career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
SAP Solution Manager Professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
- SAP Technical design, implement and deploy SAP Solution Manager required functionality to achieve defined business goals.
- Maintain skills in SAP Solution Manager process design, setup and deployment;
- Design, implement and test ALM functionalities of SAP Solution Manager like ChaRM, ITSM, E2E monitoring and etc.
- Responsible for overall SAP Solution Manager strategy roadmap and implementation timelines
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the SAP Solution Manager landscapes including integration to third party tools like ARIS, HP ALM
- Review project requirements and identify gaps in the functionality of the Solution Manager application in both the project management and monitoring areas
- Initiate, coordinate and deliver development and implementation of system changes and work closely with SAP Solution Manager technical developers to ensure accurate and timely code that matches the designs
- Consult on enhancements to SAP platforms with correct use of SAP Solman
- Understanding on SLD strategy
- Educate Junior Consultants, contribute to the SAP Demo-Landscape and Peerb Review activities
- Manage day to day operations
- Manage distribution of activities to the team
- Able to coach and motivate the team