Popis Pracovnej Pozície
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- The Billing Relationship Manager works with delivery teams to maximize the multiple remote team’s skill sets, optimizing the resource mix and navigating scope changes to ensure client expectations are met.
- Establish a positive client experience understanding delivery excellence and providing expert industry knowledge while delivering to Service Level Agreements
- Understand high visibility and challenging opportunity will require high amount of commitment, business acumen, leadership qualities and motivated attitude to perform well
- Manage on-time and on-budget delivery with planned profitability, consistently looking to improve quality and profitability
- Pursue and develop relationships with client stakeholders across the account
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings by supporting & managing of high processing accuracy
- Identify all risks associated with execution of the assigned tasks within the business process and understands the security requirements linked to the business process.
- Build senior and strategic relationships throughout the Global contract
- Understand the client environment, issues, and priorities
- Participate in the execution of special initiatives to fulfill customer commitments
- Assist and/or lead process improvements to address key program challenges and to increase our ability to deliver upon our commitments
- Responsible for the engagement & development of resources to minimize attrition and contribute to a positive work environment
- Minimum 5 years' experience managing large teams (20 or more people)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Group Life Billing & Back office Insurance management processes
- Minimum of 5 years of Direct Client Relationship experience (Internal or External Clients)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience working with Lean, Six Sigma or other operations management principles
- Experience in successful negotiation of complex or strategic contracts
- Ability to interpret data, prepare presentation materials and deliver content to all levels of management and clients
- Proven global expertise and perspective executive level presence and influence
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Rovnosť pracovných príležitostí
Všetky rozhodnutia týkajúce sa zamestnávania sú prijímané bez ohľadu na vek, rasu, vyznanie, farbu pleti, náboženstvo, pohlavie, národnosť, etnický pôvod, zdravotné postihnutie, sexuálnu orientáciu, rodovú príslušnosť, genetickú informáciu, rodinný stav, občianstvo alebo akýkoľvek iný základ chránený štátnymi alebo miestnymi zákonmi.
Uchádzači o zamestnanie nebudú v rámci procesu prijímania do zamestnania povinní predložiť výpis z registra trestov obsahujúci už zneprístupnené, alebo vymazané tresty, alebo zatknutia.
Život v Accenture
Pracuj na mieste, ktoré ťa inšpiruje objavovať tvoje vášne a podporuje a rozvíja tvoje nadanie. Staň sa súčasťou špičkových technologických inovácií v rámci tých najlepších projektov, aké si len dokážeš predstaviť.
Podávaj čo najlepšie pracovné výkony v prostredí, ktoré podnecuje inovácie vo všetkom čo robíš.
Vzdelávanie a rozvoj
Nájdi si čas na svoj rozvoj a vzdelávaj sa po celý čas v Accenture, či už v našich regionálnych vzdelávacích centrách, digitálnych učebniach, on-line kurzoch, či vzdelávacích paneloch.
Viac než 500 000 našich zamestnancov vo viac ako 120 krajinách sveta spája bezkonkurenčné skúsenosti a odborné zručnosti naprieč vyše 40 odvetviami. Vítame silu zmeny, ktorá nám pomáha vytvárať hodnoty a spoločné úspechy pre našich klientov, ľudí, akcionárov, partnerov a komunity.